|• Structural Engineering
• Bridge Engineering
• Geotechnical Engineering
• Geological Engineering
• Tunnel, Subway and Underground Facilities
• Seismic Engineering
• Road and Railway Engineering
• Transportation Engineering
• Hydraulic Engineering
• Water Supply and Drainage Engineering
• Heating, Gas Supply, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Works
• Disaster Prevention and Mitigation
• Environment-Friendly Construction and Development
• Monitoring and Control of Structures
• Structural Rehabilitation, Retrofitting and Strengthening
• Reliability and Durability of Structures
|• Construction Technology
• Computer Simulation and CAD/CAE
• Environmental Safety and Health
• Environmental Planning and Assessment
• Environmental Analysis and Monitoring
• Environmental Engineering
• Pollution Control and monitoring (Air, Water, Solid)
• Waste Disposal and Recycling
• Water Supply and Drainage Engineering
• Noise and Vibration Control
• Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
• Architectural Environment & Equipment Engineering
• Soil and Water Conservation and Desertification Control
• Land Resources Environment and Urban Planning
• Environmental Protection
All accepted and presented papers of SASTech 2019 will be indexed by ISC. Extended versions of selected papers will be published by Springer and indexed by main scientific databases such as Scopus, EI Compendex and submitted for inclusion in ISI proceedings.
Cancellations must be received in writing to the Symposium Office. Please note transfer of your registration to another person is accepted and the full name and details of the person that will replace you must be advised in writing to the Symposium Office prior to the conference commenced. No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the Symposium.
You are responsible for the spelling and grammar of your paper. The articles with poor English might be rejected. None-native English Language speakers, are strongly recommended to check the English quality of their paper through editor suggested below on their own costs. Click for info
The symposium offers free transportation services to and from the hotels and the symposium venue at Khavaran Institute of Higher Education (KHI).
The conference administration would be pleased to send an official letter of invitation to participants whom have such a request. It is understood that such an invitation is intended to help potential attendees to obtain travel funds and/or a visa.
Please plan to arrive in the room for your session 20 minutes prior to the session that is set to beginning in order to test the compatibility of your laptop with the projector.
• If you bring your presentation on a USB drive to present on someone else’s laptop, do everything possible to maximize its portability, and test the presentation at the earliest opportunity, leaving plenty of time to fix any problems (e.g., replacing missing fonts).
• If you are an online presenter, we strongly recommend you to either send a copy of your PowerPoint file at least Three days earlier to SASTech@mail.khi.ac.ir or record your presentation in advance and send it through afore-mentioned email at least Three days prior to the symposium date. In this case you may attend to your session as an audience.
In any case, a technician is always in access for solving any technical problems.
You are expected to bring a printed poster and present your work during the poster session. At least one of the authors is expected to be in access in order to answer the questions. Online poster presentation is also possible. For more detain in this issue, please contact symposium secretory though email.
Judges will select the best papers during all poster and oral sessions. Awards will be announced in symposium closing ceremony. The relevant certificates will be issued accordingly.
The address of the symposium is: No 2/11 Fallahi St, Shahid Rafiee blv. ImamAli Highway, Mashhad, Iran. Kindly click here for map
The symposium administrator is ready to provide attendees with a visa support letters after receiving a letter of acceptance for their papers and to other contributors or members of the symposium committee.
For visa support letters, send requests to SASTech@mail.khi.ac.ir at least two weeks in advance.
All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
• Name (as it appears on attendee’s passport) and mailing address
• The name of the commission attendees is registering for
• Attendee’s registration confirmation number
• Authors should mention their paper’s title. Speakers can provide the title of their talks.
• Include a fax number or email address of where the letter should be sent.
The objective of the student grants is to encourage students interested in advances in science and technology and to become active members of the community and participate in SASTech. To apply, the student should be enrolled as a student in an academic institution around the world. Priority will be given to students who are authors of accepted papers. The amount of grant may include the waiving of registration fee and/or free accommodation. This grant doesn’t include the cost of travel. For more information please contact SASTech@mail.khi.ac.ir